Wednesday 15 May 2013

its May already

time flies so fast... we are now in month of May... in Islamic calender its Rejab now and we are heading to month of Ramadhan Al Mubarak... im so excited about this!

serious, im truly lazy to update my blog. at this time actually hardly to sleep. so, why not write something here... hehehe

my last honeymoon story at Koh Samui also i didnt upload here. what a lazy me *sigh*

im make myself busy at the gym, with my Ipad and my newlywed life (not so new la, its turn 9 months already).

talk about marriage, hurmmm... i need to answer that cliche question 'when you going to have baby bump?' ohhh... what can i say some more... im nicely told them 'its not my time yet....' its not a cliche answer, but thats the fact....

insyaallah... one day the right time will come...

end my writing here...

sleepy already.

daaaa

#hugsnkissess#

No comments:

Post a Comment